View current evacuation order and warning information on the interactive Camp Fire Evacuation/Repopulation Map.
- Camp Fire Evacuation/Repopulation Map
- A PDF map of the Paradise and Upper Ridge Evacuation Zones is available on the Butte County OEM website.
- Camp Fire Structure Status Map
- Be familiar with your evacuation zone. Find your zone by address.
- Be familiar with routes in and out of your area. Practice driving these routes during the day and night.
- Follow instructions given by public safety officials. Sign up for Emergency Mass Notifications.
- Be ember aware.
- Prepare a go bag and put it in your vehicle and back into the driveway or garage with vehicle loaded and all doors and windows closed.
- Do you have animals? Be prepared to take them with you. (NVADG Brochure)
- Find your zone by address.
- Alert family and neighbors.
- Shut all windows and doors.
- Remove flammable window shades, lightweight curtains and close metal shutters.
- Move flammable furniture to the center of room.
- Shut off gas at the source (meter or tank), turn off pilot lights and propane tanks and move propane BBQs/appliances away from structures.
- Leave indoor/outdoor lights on so firefighters can see your house under smoky conditions.
- Shut off air conditioning.
- Connect garden hoses to outside water valves or spigots for use by firefighters. Fill water buckets and place them around the house.
- Don’t leave sprinklers on or water running. This can affect critical water pressure.
- Have a ladder available and place it at the corner of the house, so firefighters can quickly access the roof.
- Leave gates open for access.
- Monitor the fire situation. If you feel threatened, don’t wait for an evacuation order, leave.
- Subscribe to updates.