The State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water has cleared the Boil Water Notice (BWN) for several public water systems impacted by the Camp Fire.
The following water systems are no longer under a BWN:
- Del Oro Water Company – Magalia
- Del Oro Water Company – Paradise Pines
- Del Oro Water Company – Lime Saddle
- Del Oro Water Company – Buzztail
- Del Oro Water Company – Stirling Bluffs
- Gran Mutual Water Company
- Humboldt Woodlands Mutual Water Company
- Forest Ranch Mutual Water Company
- Forest Ranch Mobile Home Park
- Mountain Village Homeowner’s Association
- Foothill Solar Community
- Meadowbrook Oaks Mobile Home Park
- Blue Oak Terrace Mutual
Residents within any of the above listed service areas are advised to flush their taps for 5-10 minutes upon returning home. If residents experience water supply or water quality issues, they are advised to contact their service provider.