Business Recovery Forum
JanJanuary 25 2019
10:00am - 12:00pm Presbyterian Church, Westminster Fellowship Hall
208 W 1st Street, Chico, CA 95928
The Town of Paradise, Butte County, and local, state, and federal business assistance partners are hosting a Business Recovery Forum for business owners affected by the Camp Fire. Business Owners can ask questions about accessing assistance and meet directly with local, state, and federal organizations providing assistance for business and economic recovery.
The following organizations will be available at the forum.
- Town of Paradise
- Butte County
- Alliance for Workforce Development
- North State Planning and Development Collective at Chico State
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Rural Training and Employment Consortium (NoRTEC)
- Paradise Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration
- The Training Place at Butte College
- Butte College Small Business Development Center