Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

Can I sell the salvageable tree timber to help pay for the cost or removal?

Yes, but the removal of trees (even a single tree) that will be sold for commercial value are subject to the California Forest Practices act and permitting process. Please contact a Registered Professional Forester, Licensed Timber Operator or Arborist prior to removing trees to be sold for timber value.

Close window