Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

How can I sign up to be included in Butte County’s list of organizations?

Organizations that have a 501(c)3 designation that are providing response or recovery support for Camp Fire survivors, and are able to accept monetary donations, can complete this application form to be included in the list above.

Please complete the application, certify compliance, sign, scan and email the completed application to DROCDonations@buttecounty.net

Close window