Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

How do I apply for disaster assistance?

All residents and businesses impacted can go to www.disasterassistance.gov and register right away. Registration with FEMA can be also done by calling (800) 621-FEMA (3362). Disaster survivors who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability and use a TTY may call 800-462-7585 to register. Those who use 711 or VRS (Video Relay Service) or require accommodations while visiting a center may call 800-621-3362.


Close window