Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

How long will it take to have my property reassessed?

Please be patient with the process. Once we have determined your new assessed value you will receive a “Notice of Correction to the 601 Assessment Roll” informing you of the new assessment.

Close window