Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

How will FEMA address applicants who commit criminal activities (e.g., drugs, trespassing, alcohol, noise or nuisance activities)?

All occupants must agree to comply with FEMA’s rules, terms, and conditions for occupying the Temporary Housing Unit (THU) before they move in by signing FEMA’s Revocable License Agreement. The Revocable License Agreement documents the applicant’s acceptance of government property for temporary housing based on FEMA’s terms and conditions included in the license. When applicants fail to comply with FEMA’s rules, terms, and conditions, FEMA may terminate their eligibility to remain in the THU.


Close window