To ensure that your application is being processed, be sure you have done the following:
- Returned all requested insurance information.
- Read the eligibility letter carefully and thoroughly. Many unawarded determination letters list requirements that can lead to a more favorable decision
- If asked to do so, complete and return the Small Business Administration (SBA) application.
If you still have questions, reach out to FEMA via our helpline or come to a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC).
FEMA Helpline: 1-800-621-2362
There are two Disaster Recovery Centers open to the public. The hours of operation at both locations are Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chico: Chico Mall (Former Sears building) 1982 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928
- Oroville: 2140 Feather River Blvd, Oroville, CA 95965