Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

If a survivor doesn’t have housing resources available at the end of his/her FEMA assistance period, how can they get help?

  • Survivors should work with FEMA case managers for solutions.
  • From the moment survivors takes occupancy of a THU, Recertification Advisers work with them to create a personal recovery plan and identify the steps needed to reach their goals (ex: rebuild, relocation, etc.).
  • FEMA Recertification Advisors also work one-on-one with survivors to link them with federal, state and local partners who can offer available resources.
Close window