Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

If my property was affected by the fire, how will the Assessor and Tax Collector know where to send the new tax bill and other correspondence?

Tax bills are not forwarded by the Post Office, therefor, i is important to fill out a Change of Mailing Address form, which may be mailed, faxed or dropped off to the Assessor’s office. You can download one on the Assessor’s website.

Close window