Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

Once the household hazardous waste is removed by DTSC and U.S. EPA, can property owners hire their own contractors to remove the remaining debris?

Yes. If you decide to remove fire-related debris from your property, you must obtain all the necessary permits and environmental clearances from your local government before your contractors start any work.

Close window