Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

What happens if I lose power to my MHU?

FEMA is providing power and all utilities to all group sites. Power and electricity for the Gridley site will be managed by FEMA through the GSA lease of contracted services. If you lose power, notify the Group site management office located on the property. If outside business hours, call the maintenance number provided.

If you lose cable or internet, call your service provider directly.


Close window