Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

What resources are available to survivors when it comes to food assistance?

FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program does not provide food assistance. Persons affected by a disaster and who need food assistance can apply for benefits through the CalFresh Program. For information, call 877-847-3663 or visit benefitscal.org. For more CalFresh information, visit the California Department of Social Services website.

Close window