Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

What should I bring to be able to pick up my animal from the shelter?

Animal owners need to bring a photo ID and the pink copy of the animal intake form. If you have misplaced the pink intake form, you may still pick-up your animal. You photo ID will need to be verified with the animal intake form on file. You will need to provide transportation for your animal when leaving the shelter. If you are able to pick-up your pet, but are in need of immediate supplies, Butte County Animal Control can provide you with the following items: Crates, food, bowls, leashes, etc.

Close window