Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

What should I do if I have delinquent property taxes and my property was destroyed by fire?

Delinquent property taxes relate to property taxes that were incurred before the fires, therefore they will not change and must be paid. Please contact the Tax Collector’s office for payment plan options.

Close window