Butte County Recovers-The official website for Butte County disaster response and recovery

Who can stay with me in my MHU?

Only those individuals named on your FEMA Manufactured Housing Unit Revocable License and Receipt for Government Property (Revocable License) Agreement can stay in your MHU with you. With FEMA’s approval, you may be able to add or remove occupants from your Revocable License Agreement within seven days of signing.

Close window