Water Information for Re-opening Businesses:
- Businesses planning on re-opening in the fire affected area who will be installing temporary water systems, including water tanks and hauling water, must contact Butte County Environmental Health prior to opening. Click here for detailed information.
- Connecting to certified PID service connections: Sampling protocol for Food Facilities and other commercial facilities is now available for businesses who have been notified that their PID service connection is certified potable up to the water meter.
Business Assistance Services:
There are four ways that businesses can get connected to available assistance:
- Visit: The US Small Business Association Disaster Loan Outreach Center at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 2341 Floral Ave., Chico, CA, 95926. Hours of operation: Tuesday – Saturday, 9am – 5:30pm.
- View: The Business Recovery Resources Guide
- Call: 530.872.1111, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Hiring Assistance:
Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc.’s Camp Fire Recovery Team has additional services to support your business in hiring local candidates. Please click here for an informational flyer.
Paradise Ridge Chamber of Commerce Business Status Directory
Many of our local business that survived the fire, have reopened! Please check this regularly updated list of what is currently open. If you own a business that is open and not included on the list, you can add it by filling out this survey.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Businesses and Private Nonprofits impacted by the Camp Fire who have questions about SBA’s Disaster Assistance Loan programs, and applying, can call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 for assistance.
Online applications and information regarding SBA’s low-interest disaster loan programs are available at www.sba.gov/disaster.
You may also click view the SBA’s “Three Step Process” flyer for survivors.